Port Bienville Industrial Park
Port and Harbor Drive
Bay St. Louis, Mississippi 39520
Port Bienville Industrial Park (PBIP) has more than 3,600 acres of available property for development and home to 14 leading companies carving out exceptional success across diverse sectors. Port Bienville connects tenant operations to ports along the Gulf Coast Intercoastal Waterway, including the Port of New Orleans, opening Mississippi River routes and deep-water global access.The Park’s shortline rail connects to CSX which offers access to virtually the entire Eastern U.S., while heavy-haul trucking roads move goods to multiple connections including I-10, I-12, I-59 and U.S. Highways 49 and 90 for nationwide coverage. PBIP offers both the ways and the means for delivery with multiple logistics services including Warehouse Services, an industry leader in bulk transport; and SSA Marine, offering a full range of services from terminal management and stevedoring to rail yard operations and warehousing to trucking and off-dock operations.
5-1,000 Total Acres
- Total Acres: +3,600
- Ownership: Majority Public
- Zoning: Heavy Industrial I2
- Topography: 10"-12"
- Flood Plain: Yes; however, not all parcels
- Reports & Surveys Available:Many parcels have completed Phase I Environmental Reports, Wetland Delineations, Cultural Resources Assessments, Geotechnical Surveys, Fish and Wildlife Assessments, and other environmental due diligence reports.
- Advantages: Well-established heavy industrial park with decades of industrial operations and direct port and rail service. Three docks are located within the Port Bienville Industrial Park with shallow draft port access. Rail service throughout the park, connecting north to CSX mainline rail.
- Interstate Name:Interstate 10 (12 miles); Interstate 59 (19 miles); Interstate 12 (19 miles)
- Highway Name:U.S. Highway 90 (3 miles); U.S. Highway 607 (6 miles)
- Airports: Stennis International Airport ((KHSA) 20 miles); Gulfport-Biloxi International Airport ((GPT) 21 miles); New Orleans International Airport ((MSY) 58 miles)
- Port: Port Bienville (0 miles); Port of Gulfport, Mississippi (32 miles); Port of New Orleans, Louisiana (50 miles)
- Rail: On-site
- Electric Provider: Cooperative Energy (transmission); Coast Electric Power Association (distribution)
- Transmission Voltage: 115kV
- Distance to Nearest Substation: 0 (located at entrance to PBIP)
- Electric Capacity (without upgrades): Approximately 8MW at existing substation; 60MW transmission capacity-
- Natural Gas Provider: CenterPoint Energy
- Gas Main Size:4.5” and 6” lines
- Gas Pressure: 286 psi
- Water Provider:Hancock County Port and Harbor Commission
- Water Main Size: 12 inch
- Sewer Provider:Hancock County Port and Harbor Commission
- Sewer Main Size: 12 inch
- Telecommunications Provider: CSpire & AT&T