Gateway Industrial Park
Airport Fernwood Road at I-55
McComb, Mississippi 39648
The Gateway Industrial Park is a 170 ± acre site located in Pike County, Mississippi, approximately 3 miles south of the city of McComb. This publicly owned site has Interstate 55 frontage and qualifies for New Markets Tax Credits and Opportunity Zone funds.
170 Total Acres
- Total Acres: 170±
- Ownership: Publicly Owned
- Zoning: I-1 Industrial
- Topography: Gently Rolling
- Flood Plain: No
- Reports & Surveys Available: Phase 1 Environmental, Geotechnical Report, Wetlands, T&E survey, and Archeological and Historical Investigation
- Advantages: Cleared, grubbed and ready for construction; Adjacent to Interstate 55; Qualifies for New Markets Tax Credit and Opportunity Zone funds; Phase I Environmental Study complete
- Interstate Name: I-55 (adjacent); I-10 (65.3 miles)
- Highway Name: U.S. Hwy 98 (2 miles); US Hwy 51 (2 miles)
- Airports: Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport ((MSY) 84.5 miles); Jackson-Medgar Wiley Evers International Airport ((JAN) 80.9 miles)
- Port: Port of New Orleans (107 miles) Natchez-Adams County Port (61.2 miles)
- Rail: Canadian National (2.2 miles)
- Electric Provider: Cooperative Energy/Magnolia Electric
- Transmission Voltage: 115kV
- Distance to Nearest Substation: 4 miles
- Electric Capacity (without upgrades): 8MW
- Natural Gas Provider: Centerpoint
- Gas Main Size: 6"
- Water Provider: Sunny Hill Water Association
- Water Main Size: 6"
- Sewer Provider: City of McComb
- Sewer Main Size: 10"
- Telecommunications Provider: AT&T, Cable One & CSpire